The TACO T-shirt is a basic essential in every woman's wardrobe. The classic cut is easy to wear with any outfit.
Simple and stylish, the marl fabric features a subtle detail - a "R" embroidery with stars on the front.
This eco-friendly must-have has a V-neck and is made in a cotton material that gives it a very soft feel.
The product plus : its slubbed material
• Basic T-shirt
• Eco-friendly slubbed material
• Short sleeves
• Reiko embroidery
Our tips for choosing your size: :
• The model is wearing a size S and is 1m78 cm tall
• Half chest size: 48 cm (for a S)
• Bust length in front: 62 cm (for a S)
• Sleeve length: 14,5 cm (for a S)
Composition & origin :
50% organic cotton, 50% sustainable viscose
Item made in Portugal: REIKO prefers to use local imports to limit its CO2 emissions.
Care tips: :
- Wash, dry and iron inside out
This tip helps you protect the fibres of your garment from the mechanical action of the drum which can damage the fabric. We recommend a cold wash.
- Use a steamer rather than ironing if possible
A good steam steamer is suitable for delicate fabrics and eliminates 99% of bacteria. More eco-friendly, it allows you to reduce the frequency of your washing & to take care of the planet. It has the advantage of not weakening the fibres, so your garment will last longer.