A colourful variation of our iconic NIAGARA: these jeans in a trendy hazelnut colour will be your best friend this season.
Made of eco-friendly denim, the low-rise cut gives a cool and casual look.
The bottom of the leg is cut with a raw, unfinished edge for a modern retro look.
The bonus of this product: the vintage feel, very old school
• Eco-friendly denim
• Golden metal accessories
• Raw cut hem at the bottom of the leg
• Jacron label in recycled leather
Our tips for choosing your size:
• The model is wearing a size 26 and is 1m 78cm tall
• Half waist: 36 cm (for a 26)
• Total length: 100,2 cm (for a 26)
• We advise you to take a half size down (for a size 26, opt for a size 25)
Composition & origin :
50% cotton, 25% organic cotton, 25% recycled cotton
Item made in Tunisia: REIKO prefers to use local imports to limit its CO2 emissions.
Care tips: :
- Wash, dry and iron inside out
This tip helps you protect the fibres of your garment from the mechanical action of the drum which can damage the fabric. We recommend a cold wash.
- Use a steamer rather than ironing if possible
A good steam steamer is suitable for delicate fabrics and eliminates 99% of bacteria. More eco-friendly, it allows you to reduce the frequency of your washing & to take care of the planet. It has the advantage of not weakening the fibres, so your garment will last longer.